Vehicle spot graphics are a traditional and conventional form of vehicle advertising. This is a very cost efficient and effective way of communicating vital information, with limited wrap and applied vinyl die-cuts they generally entail a simpler design. They cover less surface area than vehicle wraps, but still are very capable of delivering your marketing message. The potential exposure for your business can be valuable. Studies support that vehicle lettering or spot graphics can generate a more readable message resulting in more views per day than full vehicle wraps.
- Orafol 751 & 751RA - 2mil cast high gloss performance vinyl. 8 yr outdoor durability
- Arlon SLX - 2 Mil high gloss premium white cast film. Outdoor durability up to 7 yrs with gloss 3270 Arlon overlaminates for optimum performance.Color: Printed full color on one side.
Color: Printed full color cast film or die-cut vinyl
1) Choose your Product
Select a product by clicking on the product name. Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, stock materials, print size of vehicle, etc. and proceed to file upload area to upload your files or request a new fresh design.
2) How to Determine your Print Size of Vehicle
- Passenger Cars - 2 to 4 doors compact car, mid-size car, entry-level luxury car, full-size car, mid-size luxury car.
- Utility Trucks - 2 to 4 door pick up truck, an open cab, and a trucklike bed.
- Commercial Van - 2 doors, rear cargo area doors or window, compact van, mid-size cargo van, full-size cargo van. (NOTE: Price may vary for Roll-up Rear Doors and Large Sprinter Vans)
3) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and shipping address. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. Your credit card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.