The technology we use for printing is Eco-Solvent this offers an excellent quality in the colors, in addition our wraps are laminated to keep the colors for a long time. Professional wrap installers have tricks and techniques that can only be acquired from formal training and years of experience.
- 3M - 2 Mil premium cast gloss white cast film. Outdoor durability up to 10 yrs with gloss cat viny overlaminates. High conformable, ideal for vehicle wraps to achieve the "wet paint" look.
- Arlon SLX - 2 Mil high gloss premium white cast film. Outdoor durability up to 7 yrs with gloss 3270 Arlon overlaminates for optimum performance.Color: Printed full color on one side.
Color: Printed full color on one side
1) Choose your Product
Select a product by clicking on the product name. Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, stock materials between 3M or Arlon wrap film, print size of vehicle, etc. and proceed to file upload area to upload your files or request a new fresh design.
2) How to Determine your Print Size of Vehicle
- Passenger Cars - 2 to 4 doors compact car, mid-size car, entry-level luxury car, full-size car, mid-size luxury car.
- Utility Trucks - 2 to 4 door pick up truck, an open cab, and a trucklike bed.
- Commercial Van - 2 doors, rear cargo area doors or window, compact van, mid-size cargo van, full-size cargo van. (NOTE: Price may vary for Roll-up Rear Doors and Large Sprinter Vans)
3) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and shipping address. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. Your credit card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.